1. #1

    Can I avail the College pay for my child after getting dishonorably discharged from the military ?

    I was in Indian Army and was serving as a lieutenant of Sikkim cadets. I had committed a serious crime for which I was dishonorably discharged from army. Before getting discharged I was provided with every type of allowances and facilities. I do not want any extra needless facilities. I want to know whether I can get the college pay of child deducted to some percentage as it was happening before my dismissal from Indian Military.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 12:37 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 11:12 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:28 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 27-09-2012, 11:33 AM