Re: What is the procedure to be a member of a government NGO? How can I work for it?
NGO means Non-Government Organisation. It is an organisation legally constituted by the persons or group of person or group of organisation created for the purpose of working in any form of government. It is an organisation which is not the part of the government and is not forced for the purpose of getting profit. It is a non-profit organisation. If the NGO is created holly or partially by the government , then the government will omit the representatives of the government as its members. Though each NGOs has a backing of a political party, but the political parties will not openly support them.
How to become a member of the NGO
Becoming a member of any NGO is an easy task. But the procedure for the same will be different to each NGO. You will be appointed as per the rules and regulation framed by the NGO. Even then I am mentioning the usual methods adopted by most of the NGOs which is as follows.
1. For becoming a member of the NGO you should be more than 18 years of age.
2. You have to submit the prescribed forms for joining the NGO.
3. You have to give an undertaking that you will obey the rules and regulations of the NGO and you will work
for the same.
4. You have to pay the application fees.
5. You have to pay the subscription fee every month fixed by the NGOs and the subscription fee may vary from NGOs to NGOs.
Which NGO to work with
Being a doctor by professions you can very well become a member of the NGO. Since you are a doctor you can become a member of any of the NGOs of your choose so as to work for the man kind. You have to be ready to work on non-profit basis. According to me since you are a doctor you can join a NGO who gives medical Aid to the poor people.
LabourNET Law Consultancy
Leading Labour law Compliance Consultancy in Kerala having PAN India presence.